5 ways to celebrate your baby’s first Christmas
Baby’s first Christmas is exciting and important.
Your family will be turning from a family of two to a family of three and your new addition comes with lots of new exciting adventures. It’s a milestone to mark and to be remembered and with the help of Pinterest, we have come up with 5 ways to help you do just that.
1. Make an ornament. Take a clear ornament and place your babies hospital hat and id bracelets in it to make a memorable keepsake. We love this one on Pinterest!
2. Matching family pajama portraits. Matching PJs on Christmas Eve to wake up in on Christmas Day make for the cutest pics (and Christmas cards).
3. Take baby to meet Santa Claus. Take baby to your local mall or shop for a picture with the big guy himself. Extra points if you snag one of those cute “crying” face pics!
4. Make a handprint ornament. One of our favs! Click here for a simple how-to.
5. Take baby to see Christmas lights. Whether its in your neighborhood or yourlocal festival of lights, we aren’t sure if baby
Bonus: Let baby play in the unwrapped wrapping paper and boxes J
However you decide to celebrate and mark this memorable time in your life, we wish you a very Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Trusted. Supported. Empowered.